Hello guys I am Makko. I am not doing well recently but thank you all 2D for your kindness to worry about my health condition. I am going to be OK someday somehow.
As each group presented today in class, we can easily get citation from each online sources. I just thought that if we can get citation this easy, we do not need Zotero! To me, Zotero is too complicated and does not save my time; it even makes me spend extra time struggling to find out how to make use of it. So my conclusion for this blog is that I do not like Zotero.
Sorry it was not really an interesting blog. See you next time. Byeee
Hi, Makiko! I am so happy to hear you are fine now!
ReplyDeleteI agree with your idea that the tools we learned are so useful. I wish I could know and make use of it from spring term. Let's do our best essays by using tools! Have a nice day!
Makko hi:) I was very worrying about you recently:( It's sometimes good to do nothing and rest (though it must be difficult for you these days). Odaijini!
ReplyDeleteI like how you do not just accept everything and instead choosing what you really think is useful. Actually Zotero works for me and I think it is fine for each person to choose which academic tools to use.
I also do not have much resources for my essay either....Let's work hard on it!!
Hey Makko! How are you now?? Hope you will be better soon!
ReplyDeleteI found that lecture helpful too because the time I spend the most writing my essay is finding sources. Using those tools will save our time and even make our papers supportive and convincing.
Hey! I think you should be OK by now right? lol
ReplyDeleteAny way, I think the lecture we had was really great, ans since we, or at least I did not really remember who to use the system, lecture it self was very helpful I think.
However, do you god what website to use when you are looking for something specific? For me, no. I still sometime get confused of LexisNexis and JSTOP and whatever so on....