Tuesday, 16 September 2014

Result of my survey about favourite sports.

Hello, how are you doing? I just did a survey in R&P class and asked my classmates about their favourite sports. Here is the result.

Question 1
Do you like sports?

Question 2
Do you like team sports?



Question 3
How often do you play sports?


I also asked my classmates about their top three favourite sports. For this question, I expected many team sports for this question as there are more people who like team sports than individual sports. In result, many people answered team sports as their favourite sports but some individual sports such as swimming, jogging and dancing were still poplular. In my opinion, the good thing about individual sports is that you can start very easily and keep playing until you get very old. We can see that more than half of the people do not play sports often. Keeping doing sports is really good for one's future health, so I recommend my classmates to participate in sport circles.

I did not think doing a survey was this easy! I really enjoyed making questions. However, I regret a little because I think my survey might have been more interesting if I asked my classmates why they do/do not like team sports. I rushed too much when I made all the questions. I wish I had some more time to work on this assignment.

Please comment down below if you have any thoughts on my survey. Thank you for reading!

3 comments:

  1. Hey Makko! I thought this topic of survey really matches you. (just sayin. hehe) I agree with your opinion that creating surveys wasn't too much of a handle, so I was glad about that. I hope we can make creative surveys in our future in other classes as well. Also, I'm in a team sport right now, but your description convinced me to do a individual sport as well for my health in the future. Keep cheering! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyyyy! I honestly really enjoyed your survey. Don't worry, it was definitely original and fun!
    I know you've been working really hard for your cheer leading club, and I admire you for being such an active sport player! I have to ask you, what makes you so motivated when you are cheer leading? I have to find that motivation for work out and stuff, so give some tips on how you do it! thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Makiko!! I read your blog and that was interesting to me. However, I have a question about second question. In the first question you asked about whether people like sports of not, and four people responded "No". But in second question, you ask whether people likes team sports or no. What I think is that, if you are going to ask question like second one, you should limit this question to only people who says "Yes" in the first question. By doing so, I think you can see more clear data people in 2D toward sports.

    ReplyDelete