I really enjoyed making my slides for the end of term presentation. Following the principles of C.R.A.P was harder than I thought. When I first saw the videos by Rab, I thought it would not be that difficult to follow and I already have the skill to do all the techniques. However, I had so much trouble with looking for the best image for each slide. Also, Dan told us not to write more than 4 words on each slide and this was another difficult part. I do agree that less is more but sometimes audience want written information when the content gets a bit complicated, in my opinion.
I apologize to you guys that I left my slides undone until the very last and made you guys comment on my incomplete slides. I changed almost all of the slides after you guys commented. I should have edited much much earlier.
Anyway, good luck for all of you with your presentation in R&P class tomorrow (or today), and all the finals. Take care.
Handouts are for written info that cannot be omitted, but give handouts well in advance of the presentation or just after, not at the beginning as it will distract the audience from your presentation.
ReplyDelete